Little Kings Holiday Cottage
Little Kings is delighted to offer a large self-contained Holiday Cottage for let, completely refurnished for the 2021 season to include a full furnished private Games Room.
Not only can families enjoy this well-equipped large family cottage set in Ludchurch Village in Pembrokeshire but also full use of all the Little Kings Holiday Park site facilities which is located just a minutes’ walk away. The cottage also has a large garden and ample off-road parking.
Being a large Cottage, we are the perfect solution for a "home from home" holiday with the children or older family guests offering the right level of comfort & luxury. The cottage is also an excellent base for walking groups offering both private and communal areas.
Please note Little Kings Park facilities are available when the park is open (1st March to 31st Oct).
Bedrooms & Sleeping Arrangements:
The Cottage can sleep up to 10 people (8 x inside & 2 outside).
We are sorry but Dogs are not allowed in the Cottage (from Sep 2021).
- Inside the cottage there are 4 separate bedrooms sleeping up to 8 people. 2 bedrooms have double beds, 1 bedroom has a small double bed, and the 4th bedroom has 2 x single beds.
- Outside the Cottage is a traditional shepherd’s hut offering a quaint & fun interior with a double futon bed to sleep 2 with heating and electric.
- All beds will be made up ready for your arrival and if you’re staying for 2 weeks, a weekly bed change and cottage clean is available within your holiday cost. Travel cots and highchairs are available for you at no extra cost if required.
- All the bedrooms have wardrobes with ample hanging space and drawers, and the double bedrooms both have a dressing table and stool as well as goose feather quilts.
- All Bedding & Towels provided.
- The Cottage has 2 separate bathrooms;
- Bathroom 2 has a lovely walk-in shower with wc & sink
- Bathroom 1 has a large bath and shower with wc, sink and vanity unit
- The open plan lounge has a log burner with unlimited supply of logs from our own grounds. A 50" flat screen smart tv, Hi FI and seating for up to 10. There is also a range of DVD`s and board games for your enjoyment.
- The conservatory has a large dining table and seating for 10, highchairs are available if needed.
- The cottage kitchen is open plan with breakfast bar style seating for 4 with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, full size dishwasher, toaster, kettle and a good range of cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. Dishwasher tablets & Kitchen tea towels are provided.
- The cottage comes equipped with an iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner (although using any of these is not compulsary on you holiday!)
- The cottage is about 50yds up the lane past the caravan park entrance. It has one step up to the front door and opens up into a large open hallway providing lots of coat & shoe space. The cottage is a bungalow design so has no stairs. There is a large lawned garden to the front & rear ideal to enjoy outside dining or games, we provide external seating for 10 and a BBQ ready for alfresco dining!
New for 2021! The cottage now has a large private games room with full size match Pool Table, Multi Game Arcade machine, Dart board, flat screen TV (HDMI ports ready for game consoles), children`s comfy corner and additional seating.
Little Kings Holiday Park Amenities:
As a guest at Little Kings Cottage, you also have complimentary use of all the Parks facilities to include:
- The Tavern which serves drinks & food every night of the season from 6pm
- An indoor play area for our smaller guests and an outdoor play area with lots of space to roam
- A well-stocked shop offering all your essentials and fresh bakery every morning
- Use of a launderette
- Use of an indoor heated Swimming Pool open every day for your enjoyment.
If this list is missing something that would help your holiday be perfect, just ask as we will do what we can to make sure you have everything you need.
Prices include VAT but do not include cancellation and curtailment cover. You can book on line or call reception on 01834 831330 for more information.
You can arrive at the cottage anytime from 4pm and departure must be by 10am.
There is a mandatory £200 Housekeeping & Damage deposit for all guests which is refunded within 7 days.
Please note that we do not allow single sex bookings (to include Stag or Hen Parties) in the Cottage.