BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
A booking constitutes a legal contract. Your deposit, which is non-refundable, will hold your reservation only until 28 days before your intended arrival. Your booking will only be confirmed on receipt of your final payment. Should full payment not be received by the due date, we reserve the right to re-let the pitch. Please be aware that you may not receive a reminder when your balance is due.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival will not be refunded. However, as a gesture of goodwill if we are at full capacity and can re-sell your booking or part of your booking we will also refund this amount. This must be agreed with Little Kings by calling 01834 831330.
- Cancellations made prior to 30 days of your arrival date can have a refund less the non-refundable deposit paid.
- If you need to amend your booking date and are prior to 30 days before your arrival date you can do this by calling reception.
- You are not able to amend your booking date if you are within 30 days of your arrival date but it may be possible to add guests, additional cars or pitch number.
To protect yourself, we strongly advise you to take out independent Holiday Insurance.
BOOKING TERMS (Cont.)
- Little Kings Holiday Park is a family Park and we do not accept bookings from all male or female parties of young people.
- We reserve the right to terminate or decline the booking of any guest/s who in the sole opinion of the management is likely to or actually causes interference to the general comfort of other guests. In the event, such person/s will be required to vacate the site and no refunds will be made.
- While every effort is made to comply with information given in our brochure, we reserve the right to alter, amend, cancel, or postpone any facility shown at our discretion.
- Guests use Little Kings Holiday Park at their own risk. We will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property or personal injury.
- The site is protected by a security barrier. To let yourself onto the site you will need a barrier card – issued for a charge of £20 which is returned in full when the barrier card is returned to us.
For the benefit of all visitors, the following general rules apply to all guests and visitors...
Please ensure you are absolutely happy with the following park rules before you visit Little Kings. The rules are here to ensure safety and guest get the best possible holiday experience:
- Swimming Pool – To comply with Health & Safety Regulations, children under 15 are not allowed in the pool without a parent or guardian.
There is no lifeguard in place.
Large inflatables and body boards are forbidden in the pool.
Swimming nappies, where appropriate, must be worn.
- 10pm Quiet Site – We are very proud to be a family site and must insist on a quiet site by 10pm. Anyone making noise after 10pm will be deemed unsociable and unsuitable for the park and could be asked to leave.
- 5MPH Speed Limit – We have a strict 5MPH speed limit on the park, this is important as it helps ensure the safety of children
- Dogs on Leads – All dogs must be on a lead at all times. We do not have an off lead exercise area although there are extensive local beaches – please call at reception for more information.
- BBQs – guests must use the BBQ bricks provided for any BBQs. Please also note STRICTLY NO CAMP FIRES on site.
- Electricity supply is limited to 10A. The use of household domestic appliances,
e.g. fan convectors, chip fryers, etc, is strictly forbidden (only low power appliances are permitted).
- Little Kings Tavern and site shop are open daily in peak season only.
Please check when booking your holiday.
- For health and hygiene reasons, any clothes or nappies must be washed only in the laundry area provided. Disposable nappies and sanitary wear should be wrapped before putting in bins. A baby-changing table is provided in the family room.
- Litter must be placed in the bins provided.
Children’s Play Area, Games Rooms, Cinema and Pool
- The children’s areas are there to provide entertainment for the children and children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. No dogs, glasses or cans are allowed in these areas.
- Bikes are allowed on site roads, but at no time should be ridden past the gates onto the entrance and driveway.
- At all times it is the responsibility of parent/guardians to ensure the safety of their children whilst on site. No child or children should be left alone on site at any time.
- All ball games must be restricted to the bottom of the Camping Field.
- There is a 10.00pm curfew on both play areas in order to ensure peace and quiet for those who wish to retire early and you are asked to adhere to this without fail.
- There will be a guide to films shown in Little Kings Cinema alongside the age rating. Children must be supervised in this area all times.
Dogs and Pets
- Dogs should be exercised in the designated walk area, should be on a lead at all times and under no circumstance left unattended. All dogs must wear a collar with an identity tag indicating name and address.
- Should any dog foul in the Park it is the responsibility of the owner to clean it up (dog bins are provided on site for this purpose). Failure to clean up after your dog will result in a request to leave the site.
- We require the name(s) and breed(s) of your dog(s) at the time of booking. Maximum of 2 dogs allowed per outfit.
- With the exception of guide dogs, no dogs are allowed in the shower blocks etc.
- Any owner whose dog or other pet is considered by management to constitute a nuisance or danger to other guests will be required to remove said pet from the site.
- Whilst dogs are allowed on the Park, we regret no animals are allowed in the cottage.
- Please note that our prices are FULLY INCLUSIVE of VAT, Gas, Electricity, use of our Heated Covered Swimming Pool and Games Room.
- The Cottage is equipped with TV, microwave, toaster, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, linen, towels, pillows, and duvets. For a full list of Cottage equipment, please see our website or telephone us for details.
- The Holiday Home/Cottage must not be occupied by more than the number of people stated on the tariff at any time.
- Only persons named on the booking form will be accepted and any alterations to the party named must be confirmed prior to your arrival.
- Cars may be driven on the park service road for loading and unloading, but must be parked in the car park provided and are not allowed on the grass at any time. One car is included in the price of your holiday. Extra cars will be charged at £6 per day due to limited availability of car parking space.
- The Cottage are available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the date of departure.
- Whilst every precaution is taken to ensure that the Holiday Home/Cottage is in good order, no liability can be accepted for any accident to individuals or loss of property.
Tourers, Motorhomes and Tents
- Awnings must have breathable ground sheets only.
- Please note: if intended arrival is after 6.00pm, notice must be given in advance or pitch will be re-let. No arrivals after 9pm.
- All new arrivals and visitors must check in at reception before going on site.
- Only one car per pitch is allowed on site. Additional cars must go in the car park and will be charged at an additional day rate - see tariff for details.
- Little Kings accepts no visitors to site – only guests that are booked to stay with us can be on park and use facilities excluding The Tavern. The Tavern is open to the public.
- Your pitch fee covers you from 1.00pm on arrival day to 11.00am on departure.
All pitches must be vacated by 11.00am or 1/2 day will be charged.
- Dirty water, etc, must be deposited at the proper disposal points and not thrown on the site or hedges. BBQ remains (ashes etc.) should be allowed to cool then wrapped and placed in the bins provided.
- Cars must be placed at the side of the caravans/tents and at all times an unrestricted gap of 20 feet must be maintained between vans/tents for personal enjoyment and compliance with fire regulations. Due to fire regulations, absolutely no pup tents or gazebos are allowed on the Touring Field. Gazebos are permitted on the Camping Field – priced as awnings.
General Data Protection
- Little Kings Holiday Park holds information personal information about you such as name and contact information etc. in order to make your holiday bookings. This information is kept secure and is not shared with anybody else.
- However we may also disclose your data to CampStead Ltd who may contact you, inviting you to complete a questionnaire and review regarding your stay at our park.
- We do not hold any financial information such as credit card details etc.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to store your personal information please let us know at any time.
- CCTV – please be aware that Little Kings Holiday Park has CCTV in operation around the park. This is used to help security on site and would only be accessed to investigate any misconduct etc.
Little Kings Holiday Park,
Amroth Road, Ludchurch, Narberth, Pembrokeshire SA67 8PG
Telephone: (01834) 831330 E-mail: email@example.com